Nowadays many people mainly decide to try non-dairy milk for health or for lifestyle reasons. One of the most important reasons for drinking non-dairy milk over dairy milk is mainly to follow a vegan, as well as non-animal-derived diet. Some of the important facts about the plant based milk tea have been discussed in this article.
Top reasons for trying the plant-based milk tea
Below are some of the important reasons for which people mainly try plant-based milk tea:
- Some people mainly have lactose intolerance
- Some of them are having the milk allergy
- Few people do not like milk, but they still need some form of milk for cooking
- Some people follow the vegan diet or lifestyle
- In some cases, the people who are suffering from Crohns and colitis or inflammatory bowel syndrome mainly go for plant-based milk tea
- Few people are having concerns over antibiotics, pesticides, or hormones
This is the below order in which the non-dairy milk is mainly ranked for the overall taste :
- The unsweetened coconut milk
- The unsweetened oat milk
- The soy milk which is regular, with cane sugar
- The unsweetened rice milk
- The unsweetened almond milk
There are some other types of plant milk to try. Starting from rice as well as peas and tiger nuts. The best plant-based milk for tea mainly depends on the user’s preference. Trying the vegan product is mainly about experimenting with some of the exciting new flavors.
These are some of the important facts to know about plant-based milk tea.